Wanderlust Campaign Contest
Here’s your chance to win 2 tickets (worth up to S$10,000) to your dream travel destination and check it off your bucket list!
To join the contest:
- Get creative and produce a video on Instagram of you pretending to be in your dream travel destination, without leaving Singapore.
- Challenge at least 3 friends to join the contest by tagging them in the comments section.
- Don't forget to set your profile to public, tag @axa.singapore and use #AXAWanderlust in your post!
The most creative entries will be shortlisted and the best one will win a trip for 2 to the dream travel destination in the video!
Contest will end on 7 April 2019 at 11:59pm SGT. The winner will be announced on 12 April 2019 on Axa.singapore Instagram account.
*Terms and conditions apply
Terms and conditionsAXA Wanderlust Campaign Contest Terms and Conditions
- ‘AXA Singapore’ refers to AXA Insurance Pte Ltd.
- Information on how to enter forms part of the terms and conditions of entry. Entry into the contest is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The contest will be officially posted on AXA Singapore’s Instagram Account. It will commence on 18 March 2019 at 1400 hours (GMT+8) and end on 7 April 2019 at 2359 hours (GMT+8) (the “Contest”). Entries will be accepted during this period.
- Entries submitted after 7 April at 2359 hours (GMT+8) will not be accepted.
- The entries for the contest have to be uploaded on Instagram, from a public account (not private during the contest time)
For Instagram entries:
- Participants are required to shoot and upload a video for the “Pretending to travel” challenge
- Participants are required to tag @axa.singapore
- Participants are required to challenge 3 other friends, tagging them in the comments
- Participants are required to use the hashtag #AXAWanderlust for entries tracking purpose
- Employees of AXA Singapore, its affiliates, media and advertising agencies, and their immediate family members, are not eligible to participate in the contest.
- This contest is open to all Singapore citizens, Permanent Residents and foreigners residing in Singapore, aged 18 and above.
- Participants are allowed to submit multiple entries but are entitled to win only one prize.
- The prize is a trip for 2 people to the destination where the winner “pretended to be in” in the video. The maximum prize value is SGD $10,000. AXA Singapore reserves the right to make changes to the destination of choice if it doesn’t meet the criteria of budget, safety, or if the destination is not covered by AXA Wanderlust policy. In the event the destination of choice is not be suitable, AXA Singapore will propose 2 other destinations from which the winner may pick one.
- The trip will cover costs for 2 flight tickets to the destination in Economy class (departure airport: Singapore Changi Airport) and one room for 2 people in a 3-4 star hotel. The trip will have a duration between 6-10 days. The destination should be reached with a direct flight from Singapore or a maximum of 2 stop-overs. The prize include a AXA Wanderlust Easy coverage for both travellers. Unless otherwise stated, the prize does not include visas, meals, taxes not included in the price of the ticket, ground transportation, or any other costs of a personal nature. Compliance with any health or other government requirements is the responsibility of the prize-winner and companion.
- The winners’ names will be announced on AXA Singapore’s Instagram page by 7 April 2019, 1800 hours (GMT+8).
- By joining this contest, all participants consents to the collection, use and disclosure of their personal data by AXA for the purpose of administering the contest.
- AXA Singapore will contact the winner on Instagram sending the winner a private message or by public comments under the video entry, regarding the collection of the prizes. The winner will be required to acknowledge the message by replying to it within 10 days.
- AXA Singapore reserves the right to deal with any unclaimed prizes within the time stipulated in the prize notification private message, in any manner deemed fit.
- The selection of the best entry will be based on the creativity of the participants’ video.
- By taking part in the contest, all participants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, which may be amended from time to time, without giving notice and the prevailing Instagram terms and conditions of use, which may be amended from time to time.
- AXA Singapore’s decision is final and binding. No appeal will be entertained.
- Each winner will be required to personally produce his/her NRIC, foreign identification documents or passport as proof of identity at the point of collecting the prize.
- In the event that any participant is disqualified from the contest, AXA Singapore may decide whether an alternate participant should be selected. In this event, any further entrant will be selected on the same criteria as the original entrant and will be subjected to these Terms and Conditions.
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash. Substitution of prizes by winners will not be entertained. AXA Singapore reserves the right to replace any prize with an item of similar value without prior notice. The prize will be awarded on an “as is” basis, and all warranties, express or implied, are disclaimed. AXA Singapore does not guarantee nor bear liability regarding the quality, performance, technical specifications, conditions or safety of the prizes.
- The receipt by any winner of any prize under this contest is subject to all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- Each participant in the Contest represents and warrants that all materials, documents, information and forms submitted or created by him or her in connection with the Contest does not infringe on the rights of any party, including but not limited to intellectual property rights relating to any patent, trademark or brand name registered or enforceable anywhere in the world. Such participant shall indemnify AXA Singapore and its affiliates against any claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses incurred by AXA Singapore and its affiliates arising out of or in connection with any such infringement (including legal costs on a solicitor-client basis), and shall at the request of AXA Singapore, defend any action brought against AXA Singapore and its affiliates for any such claim for liability and/or damages.
- By participating in the contest, participants hereby agree and authorize AXA Singapore, to use at its discretion, without further compensation, fee, charge or other remuneration to the participants, and to disclose any of their names, addresses, personal details, photographs, videotapes or any likeness of them for packaging, promotional, advertising, marketing and/or publicity purposes (where not prohibited by written law), and to use statements or any creative content made by or attributed to winners of this contest, and any rights in connection therewith. The participant shall not own any intellectual property rights (including moral rights) to any of his or her work or creations submitted in connection with the contest and accordingly agrees to unconditionally waive all such rights.
- All worldwide intellectual property rights, in any work or submission by any participant made in connection with the contest shall be unconditionally vested in and owned by AXA Singapore without further action but the participant shall execute any documentation in favour of AXA Singapore for such purposes where necessary or required. AXA Singapore shall have the right to create derivative works there from and sub- license any such works to any third party at its discretion without compensation to any participant. Each participant waives all he or she may have over the contest works/submission.
- By entering this contest, all participants agree to release, discharge, and hold harmless AXA Singapore and its partners, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, agents and their employees, officers, directors, and representatives from any claims, losses, and damages arising out of their participation in this contest or any contest-related activities or for (i) any printing or typographical errors in any materials or communication associated with the contest (ii) any technical malfunction and/or problem with the prizes and (iii) any use of the prizes.
- Acceptance of any prize shall constitute a release and discharge of AXA Singapore by each winner from any and all liability, claims, demands, causes of action, and/or damages which the winner may have, whether known or unknown at the present time, of any nature whatsoever, arising out of or relating to: (i) the Contest, (ii) property damage, theft or loss suffered by the winner as a result of the use and/or enjoyment of the prize, and/or (iii) any tax liabilities in relation to the Contest, prize and/or use or enjoyment of the same.
- AXA Singapore assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or delay in the transmission; communications line failure; theft or destruction of or unauthorized access to contest entries; or alteration of entries. AXA Singapore is not responsible for any problems with or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, human errors of any kind, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants' or any other persons' computers related to or resulting from participation, uploading or downloading of any materials related to in this contest.
- AXA Singapore reserves the right to disqualify any participant or entry that it deems inappropriate or unsuitable or detrimental to the AXA brand (not just in terms of vulgarity), or is offensive to the general public.
- THIS CONTEST IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAWS. To the extent permitted by law, the right to litigate, to seek injunctive relief or to make any other recourse to judicial or any other procedure in case of disputes or claims resulting from or on connection with this contest are hereby excluded and any participant expressly waives any and all such rights. Certain restrictions may apply. Entries are deemed void if AXA Singapore determines the entries are illegible, incomplete, damaged, irregular, altered, counterfeit, produced in error or obtained through fraud or theft.
- AXA Singapore reserves the right to verify the validity and originality of any entry and/or the identity of the participant (including a participant's email address), AXA Singapore reserves the right to remove any entries or block any users using profanity, racial slurs, foul language or comments that may be deemed as an attack on AXA Singapore or the contest. By participating in this Contest, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise in violation of any laws.
- Failure by AXA Singapore to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- If for any reason the contest is not capable of running as planned, due to infection by computer virus, bugs, worms, trojan horses, denial of service attacks, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of AXA Singapore that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this contest, AXA Singapore reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any participant(s) who tamper with the entry process, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the contest. If AXA Singapore elects to cancel or terminate the contest, AXA Singapore will not retain any rights in the submitted entries.
- All participants will be required to furnish their personal data for identification purposes, for administering this contest and to comply with regulatory requirements. By furnishing their personal data, selected winners agree that such data may be accessed, stored or otherwise processed in any medium or format determined by AXA Singapore, and may be transmitted across jurisdictional borders for storage and processing by AXA Singapore, its affiliated entities or its service providers. All participants by furnishing their personal data agree that AXA Singapore may share their personal data with its affiliated companies for the purposes stated above.
- All personal data furnished by participants and collected in connection with this contest will be subject to AXA Singapore’s Data Use Policy which is available on AXA Singapore’s website.
- Any trademarks, graphic symbols, logos or intellectual property contained in any materials used in connection with this contest, in particular those relating to the contest prizes, are the property of their respective owners. The trademark, logo, graphic symbols of AXA Singapore and its affiliates are the intellectual property of AXA Insurance Pte Ltd, and contractors are not affiliated with such owners and their relevant affiliates. AXA Singapore is not providing any endorsements or sponsorships to their products or services.
- Each participant of this contest grants Facebook a complete release from any liability and exempts AXA Singapore from any liability arising from any act, omission or default in connection with the use and operation of the operating platforms for Facebook over which AXA Singapore has no control. For the avoidance of doubt, this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, and all participants are providing information to AXA Singapore and not to Facebook.
- KRDS Singapore has been engaged to manage and run AXA Singapore’s Wanderlust Campaign on Facebook. They are bound by a non-disclosure agreement not to sell, use or give away any information collected.
- This Contest and these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by Singapore law and each participant agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Singapore.