Get up to 45% off* Wanderlust travel insurance
Enjoy more affordable and no-frills travel insurance coverage with Wanderlust today.
Terms and conditions*AXA Wanderlust Terms and Conditions
- Wanderlust is underwritten by AXA Insurance Pte Ltd ("AXA") (Company Reg No. 199903512M).
- Between the dates 1 January 2020 and 22 January 2020 (both dates inclusive), enjoy 45% discount when you buy any Single Trip Plans.
- Between the dates 1 January 2020 and 22 January 2020 (both dates inclusive), enjoy 30% discount when you buy any Annual Multi Trip Plans.
- The Single Trip promo code will give an additional discount on top of the prevailing promotional discount as stated in number 2. The Annual Trip promo code will give an additional discount on top of the prevailing promotional discount as stated in number 3. This discount is only applied after the price adjustment is made for the promotional discount for a limited number of Single and Annual Trip policies only. The promo codes are limited and exclusively to participating partners for online purchase only via AXA website at https://www.axa.com.sg/travel-insurance/buy.
- Applicable to Singaporeans, Singapore PRs and holders of valid Singapore employment passes, long term visit and student passes.
- This promotion is not valid with any on-going travel discounts, schemes or privileges.
- This promotion is applicable for online purchase only via AXA website at https://www.axa.com.sg/travel-insurance/buy, and exclusively to participating partners.
- All decisions made by AXA Insurance Pte Ltd in connection with this promotion (including the interpretation of terms and conditions of this promotion) shall be final and binding on all parties participating in the promotion
- AXA reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this promotion without any prior notice.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Singapore and the participants in this Promotion irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
- The insurance policy featured in this marketing material is protected under the Policy Owners' Protection Scheme which is administrated by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). For more information on the type of benefits that are covered under the Policy Owners' Protection Scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please visit the AXA website at www.axa.com.sg or the GIA or SDIC website www.gia.org.sg or www.sdic.org.sg for a copy of the SDIC Guide on PPF Scheme (General Insurance).