Get 20% off* and up to $300 GrabFood vouchers when you purchase AXA SmartPA Protect+ Insurance
Be better protected with our personal accident insurance.
Terms and conditions*Terms & Conditions applicable to the SmartPA Protect+ Promotions
- This promotion is organised by AXA Insurance Pte Ltd (“AXA”).
- Promotion Period: 1 Oct 2020 to 31 Dec 2020 (both dates inclusive).
- This promotion is applicable to “New Customers” who buy their SmartPA Protect+ policy online via https://www.axa.com.sg/personal-accident/buy during the Promotion Period (“Policy”).
- To be eligible for the e-Voucher, the Policy must be purchased and fully paid during the Promotion Period.
- The discount is applied when the policy is purchased. The corresponding e-Voucher tiers are as follows:
If the premium* (after 30% and GST) is: Promotion Value $200 and below 20% discount + $50 e-Voucher More than $200 up to $400 20% discount + $100 e-Voucher More than $400 up to $600 20% discount + $150 e-Voucher More than $600 up to $800 20% discount + $200 e-Voucher More than $800 20% discount + $300 e-Voucher
Note: * The value of the e-Voucher is determined by the paid premium amount (after discount and inclusive of 7% GST).
- Redemption of the e-Voucher:
- Each policy is entitled to one e-Voucher. The e-Voucher is not transferable or exchangeable for cash, credit or any other item in part or in whole.
- AXA will send an e-mail notification between 01 March 2021 and 30 April 2021 to each eligible customer's registered email address with AXA. The email notification will include details on how to redeem the e-Voucher.
- AXA is not obliged to replace any e-Voucher that is not received or has expired for whatever reason, including but not limited to a change in email address which AXA has not been notified of.
- You agree that you accept the e-Voucher as it is and subject to any terms and conditions that the supplier of the e-Voucher may impose.
- In the event that the policy is cancelled for any reason after the redemption of the e-Voucher, AXA reserves the right to recover the full value of the e-Voucher from the refund premium, if any. Where the value of the e-Voucher exceeds the refund premium, no refund will be made.
- This promotion is not valid with any on-going discounts, vouchers, schemes, rebates or privileges.
- AXA reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions of or discontinue the promotion at any time without any notice to you and AXA’s decisions on all matters in connection with this promotion including the interpretation of the terms and conditions shall be final and binding on all parties.
- AXA shall not be liable for any liabilities, losses and damages, claims, costs and expenses or any special or consequential damages or losses in connection with, related to or resulting from the use of the e-Voucher. AXA is not the manufacturer of the e-Voucher and provides no warranty in respect of it.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Singapore and you agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Singapore.
- Any person who is not a party to these Terms and Conditions has no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act to enforce any of these Terms and Conditions.
“New Customers” refers to all customers who do not have any Smart PA Protect+ policy that were purchased online. For the avoidance of doubt, it does not include corporate or group customers.
“e-Voucher” refers to GrabFood redemption code.
- The insurance policy featured in this marketing material is protected under the Policy Owners' Protection Scheme which is administrated by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for your policy is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact AXA or visit the GIA/LIA or SDIC web-sites (www.gia.org.sg or www.lia.org.sg or www.sdic.org.sg).