Up to 45% off* AXA Travel Insurance + Win an iPhone X**
Just 2 steps for a chance to win in the contest!
Step 1 : Purchase AXA SmartTraveller’s Annual Multi-Trip Plan online at https://ecom.axa.com.sg/buy/travel-insurance/ .
Step 2 : Share with us your favourite Holiday destination and why on AXA Singapore’s Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/axasingapore
* Promotional Terms & Conditions apply
** Contest Terms & Conditions apply
Terms and conditions**iPhone X Contest’s Terms and Conditions
- The following terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) shall apply to the iPhone X Contest (the “Contest”) organised by AXA Insurance Pte. Ltd. (“AXA Singapore”).
- By taking part in the Contest, all participants agree to be bound by: a) the Terms and Conditions; and b) the prevailing Facebook Terms and Conditions of Use, which may be amended from time to time, without notice. .
- The Contest commences 1 December 2017 and ends 31 December 2017 (“Contest Duration”). Only entries submitted during this period will be accepted.
- To be eligible to join the contest, participants must first purchase AXA SmartTraveller Annual Multi-Trip Plan via this link https://ecom.axa.com.sg/buy/travel-insurance during the Contest Duration.
- Participants will then be required to post on AXA Singapore’s Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/AXASingapore sharing their favourite holiday destination and why.
- (8) of the most outstanding submissions, as determined by AXA Singapore, will be selected and the winners will each receive an iPhone X.
- Each participant is only allowed to submit an entry.
- AXA Singapore reserves the right to disqualify and/or remove any entry that does not meet the requirement set out in the Terms and Conditions.
- In the event that a winner is disqualified from the Contest, AXA Singapore may decide whether an alternate winner should be selected.
- Employees of AXA Singapore, its affiliates, media and advertising agencies, and their immediate family members, are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
- The winning entries will be selected by AXA Singapore by 7 January 2018. AXA Singapore will then privately message the winners on Facebook to request for their details for verification. After the successful verification of all winners, AXA Singapore will announce their names on its Facebook page by 31 January 2018.
- The dates of selection of winning entries and announcement of winners are subject to change.
- The winners have (1) month to collect their prizes from the date their names are announced on AXA Singapore’s Facebook page.
- AXA Singapore reserves the right to deal with an unclaimed prize in any manner it deems fit..
- The prize is non-transferable, unless stated otherwise and non-exchangeable for cash, and may be subject to availability. AXA Singapore reserves the right to replace the prize with an item of similar value without prior notice. The prize will be awarded on an “as is” basis, and all warranties, express or implied, are disclaimed. AXA Singapore does not guarantee nor bear liability regarding the quality, performance, technical specifications, conditions or safety of the prize.
- Each participant in the Contest represents and warrants that all materials, documents, information and forms submitted or created by him or her in connection with the Contest does not infringe on the rights of any party, including but not limited to intellectual property rights relating to any patent, trademark or brand name registered or enforceable anywhere in the world. Such participant shall indemnify AXA Singapore and its affiliates against any claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses incurred by AXA Singapore and its affiliates arising out of or in connection with any such infringement (including legal costs on a solicitor-client basis), and shall at the request of AXA Singapore, defend any action brought against AXA Singapore and its affiliates for any such claim for liability and/or damages.
- The participant shall not own any intellectual property rights (including moral rights) to any of his or her work or creations submitted in connection with the Contest and accordingly agrees to unconditionally waive all such rights.
- All worldwide intellectual property rights, in any work or submission by any participant created in connection with the Contest shall be unconditionally vested in and owned by AXA Singapore without further action but the participant shall execute any documentation in favour of AXA Singapore for such purposes where necessary or required. AXA Singapore shall have the right to create derivative works there from and sub-license any such works to any third party at its discretion without compensation to any participant.
- By entering this Contest, all participants agree to release, discharge, and hold harmless AXA Singapore and its partners, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, agents and their employees, officers, directors, and representatives from any claims, losses, and damages arising out of their participation in this Contest or any Contest-related activities or for (i) any printing or typographical errors in any materials or communication associated with the Contest and (ii) any use of the prize.
- Acceptance of any prize shall constitute a release and discharge of AXA Singapore by each winner from any and all liability, claims, demands, causes of action, and/or damages which the winner may have, whether known or unknown at the present time, of any nature whatsoever, arising out of or relating to: (i) the Contest, (ii) property damage, theft or loss suffered by the winner as a result of the use and/or enjoyment of the prize, and/or (iii) any tax liabilities in relation to the Contest, prize and/or use or enjoyment of the same.
- AXA Singapore shall not be liable to the participants for any injuries, losses or damages in respect of, in connection with and/or arising from the Contest.
- AXA Singapore reserves the right to disqualify any entry that it deems inappropriate or unsuitable or detrimental to the AXA brand (including, without limitation the use of vulgarity).
- THIS CONTEST IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAWS. To the extent permitted by law, the right to litigate, to seek injunctive relief or to make any other recourse to judicial or any other procedure in case of disputes or claims resulting from or on connection with this Contest are hereby excluded and any participant expressly waives any and all such rights.
- AXA Singapore reserves the right to verify the validity and originality of any entry and/or the identity of the participant (including a participant's email address), AXA Singapore reserves the right to remove any entries or block any users using profanity, racial slurs, foul language or comments that may be deemed as an attack on AXA Singapore or the Contest. By participating in this Contest to these Terms and Conditions, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise in violation of any laws.
- Failure by AXA Singapore to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- AXA Singapore’s decision, in relation to the Contest, is final and binding. No appeal will be entertained.
- If for any reason the Contest is not capable of running as planned, due to infection by computer virus, bugs, worms, trojan horses, denial of service attacks, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of AXA Singapore that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Contest, AXA Singapore reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any participant(s) who tamper with the entry process, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest. If AXA Singapore elects to cancel or terminate the Contest, AXA Singapore will not retain any rights in the submitted entries.
- The selected winner will be required to furnish his or her personal information for identification purposes, for administering this Contest and to comply with regulatory requirements.
- By furnishing their personal data, the winner agree that such data may be accessed, stored or otherwise processed in any medium or format determined by AXA Singapore, and may be transmitted across jurisdictional borders for storage and processing by AXA Singapore, its affiliated entities or its service providers. 30. All personal data furnished by participants and collected in connection with this Contest will be subject to AXA Singapore’s Date Use Statement which is available at AXA Singapore’s website (https://www.axa.com.sg/customer-care/useful-information).
- Each participant of this Contest grants Facebook a complete release from any liability and exempts AXA Singapore from any liability arising from any act, omission or default in connection with the use and operation of the operating platforms for Facebook over which AXA Singapore has no control. For the avoidance of doubt, this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, and all participants are providing information to AXA Singapore and not to Facebook.
- SmartTraveller is underwritten by AXA Insurance Pte Ltd (“AXA”) (Company Reg No. 199903512M).
- Between the dates 13 Dec 2017 and 21 Dec 2017 (both dates inclusive), Enjoy a promotional discount of 15% off (on the Core Cover premium) when you buy any new Single Trip Plans. The premium for each add-on remains at $2 per adult and accompanying children need not pay for the add-on. Enjoy a promotional discount of up to 45% off (on the Core Cover premium) when you buy any Annual Multi Trip Plans. The maximum discount value is applicable if you take up a comprehensive Family plan with a minimum of 2 adults. The premium for each add-on remains at $5 per adult and accompanying children need not pay for the add-on.
- The promo code will give an additional 5% discount on top of the prevailing promotional discount. This discount is only applied after the price adjustment is made for the promotional discount for a limited number of Single and Annual Trip policies only.
- Applicable to Singaporeans, Singapore PRs and holders of valid Singapore employment passes, long term visit and student passes.
- This promotion is not valid with any on-going travel discounts, schemes or privileges.
- This promotion is applicable for online purchase only via AXA website at www.axa.com.sg or AXA iConnect (For AXA Intermediary), and exclusively to participating partners.
- All decisions made by AXA Insurance Pte Ltd in connection with this promotion (including the interpretation of terms and conditions of this promotion) shall be final and binding on all parties participating in the promotion.
- AXA reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this promotion without any prior notice.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Singapore and the participants in this Promotion irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
- The insurance policy featured in this marketing material is protected under the Policy Owners’ Protection Scheme which is administrated by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). For more information on the type of benefits that are covered under the Policy Owners’ Protection Scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please visit the AXA website at www.axa.com.sg or the GIA or SDIC website www.gia.org.sg or www.sdic.org.sg for a copy of the SDIC Guide on PPF Scheme (General Insurance).