Get Protected and be Rewarded
REWARDS WITH AXA.
Get Robinsons Shopping Vouchers with the purchase of any eligible Life Insurance solution from 10 Jan – 29 Mar 2018.
Be rewarded when you protect your loved ones with AXA.
Purchase from the list of Eligible Plans from 10 Jan – 29 Mar 2018 to receive Robinsons Shopping Vouchers, equivalent to 15% of your Initial Paid Premiums.
List of Eligible Products
- AXA Term Protector
- AXA Term Protector Prime
- Optional Riders of AXA Term Protector, AXA Term Protector Prime and AXA Life MultiProtect:
- Advance Critical Illness Payout
- Advance Total and Permanent Disability Payout
- Critical Illness PremiumEraser
- Disability Cash Benefit
- Payer PremiumEraser
- Payer PremiumEraser Plus
- Premium Waiver
- Guaranteed Survival Payout
- Critical Illness Plus
- Personal Accident Benefit
- Early Critical Illness Benefit (attaching to AXA Life MultiProtect only)
- Critical Illness Benefit (attaching to AXA Life MultiProtect only)
Find out more from us today to be rewarded with Robinsons Shopping Vouchers when you purchase any eligible Life Insurance solution.
* Terms & Conditions Apply
Terms and conditions
- This promotion is applicable for all new applications submitted and received by AXA Insurance Pte Ltd (“AXA”) between 10 January 2018 and 29 March 2018 (both dates inclusive). The Eligible Plan(s) must be incepted by 31 May 2018 to be eligible for this promotion.
- This campaign is applicable for all premium modes (monthly, quarterly, semi-annual or annual) of the Eligible Plan(s).
- Policyholders will received equivalent to 15% of their Initial Paid Premiums (as defined in the table below) worth of Robinsons vouchers during this promotion period, rounding up to the nearest S$10.
Premium Mode Initial Paid Premiums Monthly 2 monthly premiums Quarterly 1 quarterly premium Semi-Annual 1 semi-annual premium Annual 1 annual premium
- For AXA Life MultiProtect optional riders Early Critical Ilness Benefit and Critical Illness Benefit, the value of the Robinsons Vouchers will be based on net premium after the 15% AXA Life MultiProtect Riders Promotion.
- To be eligible for the Robinsons Vouchers, Policyholders must not cancel their AXA plan(s) during the fourteen-day (14-day) free look period.
- Policyholders who qualify for this promotion and still have their AXA policies inforce after the free look period will receive a redemption letter from AXA by 31 July 2018, or earlier.
- For redemption of the Robinsons Vouchers, Policyholders will need to present the redemption letter as well as their NRIC/Passport for verification at the venue to be specified in the redemption letter.
- In the event that a Policyholder is unable to redeem the Robinsons Vouchers personally, the Policyholder may complete the authorization form to authorize another party to collect it on their behalf. A copy of the Policyholders’ NRIC/Passport together with the authorized party’s NRIC/Passport must be presented at point of collection.
- The Robinsons Vouchers are not exchangeable for cash or any other promotional items or gifts.
- AXA reserves the right to replace or substitute the Robinsons Vouchers with another item of equivalent value without giving Policyholders prior notice.
- All decisions made by AXA in connection with this promotion (including the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions) shall be final and binding on all participants of the promotion. Appeals will not be entertained.
- AXA shall not be liable for any liabilities, losses, damages, costs and expenses in connection with or resulting from this promotion and/or the Gift.
- In any dispute, AXA’s decision will be absolute and
The applicable policies under this promotion are underwritten by AXA Insurance Pte Ltd. This brochure is not a contract of insurance. The precise terms and conditions of the policies are specified in the policy contract.
A Product Summary in relation to the policy is available and may be obtained from AXA Insurance Pte Ltd and the participating distributors’ offices. You should read the Product Summary before deciding whether to purchase the policy.
This brochure is for your information only and does not have any regard to specific investment objectives, financial situation and any of your particular needs. You may wish to seek advice from an AXA Financial Consultant before making a commitment to purchase the product. In the event that you choose not to seek advice from an AXA Financial Consultant, you should consider whether the product in question is suitable for you.
Buying a life insurance is a long-term commitment. An early termination of the policy usually involves high costs and the surrender value may be less than total premiums paid.
Buying health insurance products that are not suitable for you may impact your ability to finance your future healthcare needs. It is usually detrimental to replace an existing accident and health insurance policy with a new one. A penalty may be imposed for early policy termination and the new policy may cost more or have less benefits at the same cost. In the event that you decide that the policy is not suitable after purchasing the policy, you may terminate the policy in accordance with the free look provision, if any, and AXA Insurance Pte Ltd may recover from you any expense incurred by AXA Insurance Pte Ltd in underwriting the policy.
The insurance policy featured in this brochure is protected under the Policy Owners’ Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for your policy is automatic and no further action is required from you should you buy the policy. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the Policy Owners’ Protection Scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please visit the AXA website at www.axa.com.sg or visit the LIA or SDIC websites (www.lia.org.sg or www.sdic.org.sg) for a copy of the SDIC Guide on PPF Scheme (Life Insurance).
AXA Insurance Pte Ltd
Company Reg No. 199903512M