Terms and conditionsAXA Retire Happy Plus Discount Campaign Terms and Conditions
- This promotion is applicable for all new applications submitted and received by AXA Insurance Pte Ltd (“AXA”) between 10 October 2019 and 31 March 2020 (both dates inclusive). The Policy must be incepted by 30 June 2020 to be eligible for this promotion.
- This campaign is applicable for all premium modes (monthly, quarterly, semi-annual or annual) of the Regular Premium plan. Single Premium plan is NOT eligible for this campaign.
- The basic plan and Total and Permanent Disability Multiplier Rider are eligible for this campaign. Other attached rider(s), if any, are NOT eligible for this campaign.
- All decisions made by AXA in connection with this promotion (including the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions) shall be final and binding on all participants of the promotion. Appeals will not be entertained.
- AXA shall not be liable for any liabilities, losses, damages, costs and expenses in connection with or resulting from this promotion.
- AXA may at its sole and absolute discretion and without prior notice, withdraw or terminate this campaign or vary the terms and conditions of this campaign.
- In any dispute, AXA’s decision will be absolute and final.
AXA Retire Happy Plus is a plan underwritten by AXA Insurance Pte Ltd (“AXA”). This advertisement is not a contract of insurance and not for use outside Singapore. The precise terms and conditions are specified in the policy contract. This advertisement is for your information only and does not have any regard to your specific investment objectives, financial situation or particular needs. You may wish to seek advice from a financial consultant before making a commitment to buy the product, and if you choose not to seek advice, you should consider whether the product is suitable for you. Buying a life insurance policy is a long-term commitment. An early termination usually involves high costs and the surrender value payable may be less than the total premiums paid. A Product Summary is available and may be obtained from a financial consultant representing AXA. You should read it before deciding whether to purchase the policy. Protected up to specified limits by SDIC. This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore. All information is correct as of 10 October 2019.