MyAXA Contest Winner Announcement!
Ms Wendy T. is the winner of the MyAXA contest.The prize for the grand winner is a trip for 2 to the Maldives along with SGD$1000 cash to spend. An AXA representative will be contacting the winner shortly with the full details on the prize collection.
Terms and conditions
- “AXA” refers to AXA Insurance Pte Ltd.
- The contest will commence on 16 January 2017 at 0000 hours (GMT+8) and end on 31 March 2017 at 2359 hours (GMT+8) (the “Contest”). Downloads of My AXA App with login using the app during this period will stand one chance to win a lucky draw prize.
- Entries submitted after 31 March 2017 at 2359 hours (GMT+8) will not be accepted.
- These are the steps to participate in the Contest: a. Participants are required to download the My AXA App from the App Store (for iPhone users) or Play Store (for Android users)
- AXA has the right to disqualify and/or remove any entries that does not meet the eligibility criteria.
- Employees of AXA, its affiliates, media and advertising agencies, and their immediate family members, are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
- This Contest is open to all Singapore citizens, Permanent Residents and foreigners residing in Singapore.
- The Contest will be conducted by AXA on 10 April 2017 and the winner will be notified by email or mobile number. If AXA fails to contact any win-ner for any reason whatsoever, it shall, at its absolute discretion, pick an-other winner. The winner of the prize will be given one (1) month to collect the prize from the date of notification.
- The prize is two SQ Airline Economy Flexi Return Tickets to Maldives and S$ 1,000 cash expenses. One (1) winner will be selected for this Con-test.
- The winner’s name will be announced on AXA’s promotions webpage on 12 April 2017 by 1800 hours (GMT+8).
- By taking part in the Contest, all participants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, which may be amended from time to time, without any prior notice.
- AXA’s decision is final and binding. No appeal will be entertained.
b. Participants are required to create an account and login with their details using the App.