*AXA SmartHome Terms and Conditions
Insure your home and its contents with AXA SmartHome Insurance.
Terms and conditions*AXA SmartHome Terms and Conditions
- SmartHome is underwritten by AXA Insurance Pte Ltd ("AXA") (Company Reg No. 199903512M).
- Between the dates 1 August 2021 and 15 August 2021 (both dates inclusive), Enjoy 50% discount when you buy any new SmartHome policy.
- This promotion is not valid with any on-going discounts, schemes or privileges.
- The property to be insured under the home insurance must meet the following criteria:
- The property is situated in Singapore;
- The property is for residential use only;
- The property is not left unattended for more than 60 consecutive days during the insurance period.
- This promotion is applicable for online purchase only, via AXA website at https://www.axa.com.sg/buy/home-insurance/ or AXA iConnect (For AXA Intermediary), and exclusively to participating partners.
- All decisions made by AXA Insurance Pte Ltd in connection with this promotion (including the interpretation of terms and conditions of this promotion) shall be final and binding on all parties participating in the promotion.
- AXA reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this promotion without any prior notice.
The insurance policy featured in this marketing material is protected under the Policy Owners' Protection Scheme which is administrated by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for your policy is automatic and no further action is required from you should you buy the policy. For more information on the type of benefits that are covered under the Policy owners; Protection Scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please visit the AXA website at www.axa.com.sg or visit the GIA or SDIC website www.gia.org.sg or www.sdic.org.sg for a copy of the SDIC Guide on PPF Scheme (General Insurance).