*AXA SmartHome Terms and Conditions
Insure your home and its contents with AXA SmartHome Insurance.
Terms and conditions*AXA SmartHome Terms and Conditions
- SmartHome is underwritten by AXA Insurance Pte Ltd ("AXA") (Company Reg No. 199903512M).
- Between the dates 1 June 2022 and 30 June 2022 (both dates inclusive), Enjoy 50% discount when you buy any new SmartHome policy.
- This promotion is not valid with any on-going discounts, schemes or privileges.
- The property to be insured under the home insurance must meet the following criteria:
- The property is situated in Singapore;
- The property is for residential use only;
- The property is not left unattended for more than 60 consecutive days during the insurance period.
- This promotion is applicable for online purchase only, via AXA website at https://www.axa.com.sg/buy/home-insurance/ or AXA iConnect (For AXA Intermediary), and exclusively to participating partners.
- All decisions made by AXA Insurance Pte Ltd in connection with this promotion (including the interpretation of terms and conditions of this promotion) shall be final and binding on all parties participating in the promotion.
- AXA reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this promotion without any prior notice.
This Policy is protected under the Policy Owners’ Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for Your Policy is automatic and no further action is required from You. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact Us or visit the GIA/LIA or SDIC web-sites (www.gia.org.sg or www.lia.org.sg or www.sdic.org.sg).