AXA Daddy Rescue
Parenting is the toughest but most satisfying job in the world.
Being a first time parent is a life changing event and to reward all you hard working daddies and mummies out there, the AXA Daddy Rescue is here to help 3 lucky daddies and mummies out!
Simply submit the most creative caption to tell us why you deserve to be rescued by our AXA Daddy Rescue team and win a home visit where our team of daddies will wash, clean, wipe and even sing at home for you! Plus, all submitted entries will stand a chance to win the Grand Prize of a Capella Sentosa Singapore Babycation worth SGD 2,000.
Daddies and mummies to apply and submit the most creative caption to tell us why you deserve to be rescued by the AXA Daddy Rescue team.
SMS your entries to 76677 with AXA <space> Name <space> NRIC <space> Why you deserve it.
Winners will be announced on Fridays through live call outs on Class 95 and the AXA Daddy Rescue Team home visits will be the following Saturday morning with live roving reports from Class95 DJ Yasmine.
AXA Daddy Rescue Home Visits winner announcement dates:
21 Aug 2015, 28 Aug 2015, 4 Sep 2015
AXA Daddy Rescue Home Visits dates:
29 Aug 2015, 5 Sep 2015, 12 Sep 2015
*Capella Sentosa Singapore Babycation Grand Prize announcement dates:
18 Sep 2015
*Capella Sentosa Singapore Grand Prize Babycation is valid for 6 months from 19 September 2015.
Terms and conditions apply.
Terms and conditions for AXA Daddy Rescue Contest (“Contest”)
- The Contest is open to all married couples who are (i) expecting a baby or (ii) parents of a toddler under 3 years old at time of entry ("Contestants").
- By entering the AXA Daddy Rescue Contest, Contestants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Employees and immediate family members of AXA Life Insurance Singapore Private Limited, AXA Insurance Singapore Pte. Ltd. (collectively known as "AXA Singapore"), other associated companies, partners, advertising and promotional agencies are not eligible to take part in the Contest.
- All entries must be submitted by 17 Sep 2015.
- AXA Singapore will pick the best caption amongst all eligible entries as the winner. AXA Singapore's decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entertained regarding AXA Singapore's decision.
- Contestant information collected during this contest will only be used for the purpose of providing benefits to winners.
- Winners may be required to participate in public relations events tied to contest to generate press coverage of the Contest. This may include, but not limited to, quotes given for inclusion in press releases, interviews, videos etc.
- Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable, and cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash.
- The winners will be notified through live call outs on the radio station – Class 95. Winners who do not respond within the prescribed call time limit will have their prizes forfeited and an alternative winner will be selected.
- AXA Singapore does not accept responsibility for late or undelivered entries, notifications or communications. AXA Singapore shall not be liable for any technical failure, malfunction or difficulty; or for any event that may cause the Contest to be disrupted or corrupted.
- AXA Singapore reserves the right to change or amend the rules and regulations without prior notice to Contestants.
- AXA Singapore reserves the right to disqualify any Contestant who does not adhere to these terms and conditions.