Celebrate BIG with AXA
|Tier 1: Insurance Savings Plans||Tier 2: Investment-Linked Plans||Tier 3: Protection Plans|
Find out about more exciting rewards
Terms and conditionsCelebrate BIG with AXA Terms and Conditions
- This promotion is applicable for all new applications submitted and received by AXA Insurance Pte Ltd (“AXA”) between 1 August 2019 to 30 September 2019 (both dates inclusive). The relevant AXA policy (or policies) must be incepted by 31 October 2019 to be eligible for this promotion.
- This campaign is applicable for all premium modes (monthly, quarterly, semi-annual or annual) of the Eligible Regular Premium Plan(s). This campaign is applicable for cash plans only.
- For every annualised premium of $10,000 and above eligible policy, that is incepted by 30th September, customers will receive a pair of regular tickets for the Battle of the Masters (Liverpool Legends vs Man United Legends) match held in Singapore on 16th November 2019. This is limited to first 350 customers only. Policyholders who qualify and still have their AXA policies inforce after the free look period will be receiving the tickets redemption letter by end October 2019.
- AXA will not be liable for any losses that are resulted from the cancellation of “Battle of the Masters” match due to unforeseen circumstances.
- There will be no combination of policies premiums allowed to meet the minimum annualised premium criteria. Each Policyholder will be entitled to a maximum of S$5,000 cash rewards after combining all plans (can be of different Life Assured) purchased under all categories.
- Initial Premiums Collected is defined in the table below:
- This cash rewards is a one-time promotion and shall be rounded up to the nearest dollar. Cash Rewards will be credited via GIRO (the bank account registered with AXA during the purchase of plans), Telegraphic Transfer or Cheque. The exchange rates will be based on the day of transfer.
- To be eligible for the Cash Rewards, Policyholders must not cancel their AXA plan(s) during the fourteen-day (14-day) free look period.
- Policyholders who qualify for the Cash Rewards and still have their AXA policies inforce after the free look period will receive a notification letter from AXA by 15 December 2019.
- The Cash Rewards is not exchangeable for any other promotional items or gifts.
- AXA reserves the right to replace or substitute the Cash Rewards with another item of equivalent value without giving Policyholders prior notice.
- All decisions made by AXA in connection with this promotion (including the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions) shall be final and binding on all participants of the promotion. Appeals will not be entertained.
- AXA shall not be liable for any liabilities, losses, damages, costs and expenses in connection with or resulting from this promotion.
- In any dispute, AXA’s decision will be absolute and final.
The applicable policies under this promotion are underwritten by AXA. This brochure is not a contract of insurance. The precise terms and conditions of the policies are specified in the policy contract. A Product Summary in relation to the policy is available and may be obtained from AXA and the participating distributors’ offices. You should read the Product Summary before deciding whether to purchase the policy. This brochure is for your information only and does not have any regard to specific investment objectives, financial situation and any of your particular needs. You may wish to seek advice from an AXA Financial Consultant before making a commitment to purchase the product. In the event that you choose not to seek advice from an AXA Financial Consultant, you should consider whether the product in question is suitable for you. Investments in investment-linked policies (“ILP”) are subjected to investment risks including the possible loss of the principal amount invested. The value of units in the ILP sub-fund and the income accruing to the units, if any, may fall or rise. You should read the product summary and the product highlights sheet (“PHS”) before deciding whether to subscribe for units in the ILP sub-fund. The product summary and the PHS may be obtained from a Financial Consultant representing AXA. Investments in the unit trust funds are subject to investment risks, including the possible loss of the principal amount invested. The value of units in the unit trust funds and the income accruing to the units, if any, may fall or rise. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future performance. You should read the prospectus and the product highlights sheet before deciding whether to invest in the funds. The prospectus and product highlights sheet may be obtained from AXA Insurance Pte Ltd. Investments are subject to investment risks including the possible loss of the principal amount invested. Buying a life insurance is a long-term commitment. An early termination of the policy usually involves high costs and the surrender value may be less than total premiums paid. Buying health insurance products that are not suitable for you may impact your ability to finance your future healthcare needs. It is usually detrimental to replace an existing accident and health insurance policy with a new one. A penalty may be imposed for early policy termination and the new policy may cost more or have less benefits at the same cost. In the event that you decide that the policy is not suitable after purchasing the policy, you may terminate the policy in accordance with the free look provision, if any, and AXA may recover from you any expense incurred by AXA in underwriting the policy. Protected up to specified limits by SDIC. This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore. Not for use outside Singapore. All information stated in the brochure is correct as of 1 August 2019.