Get started on the AXA Health Challenge and sign up for the AXA Get Healthy Day with Mobike event
Follow our Instagram @AXAGameChanger. It’s #NeverTooLate to start getting healthy!
Join in the weekly challenges to improve your diet, fitness, mental wellbeing and sleep. It’s #NeverTooLate to start getting healthy, so make every second count in this week’s challenge!
Also do mark your calendars on 9 Dec 2017 and to join us at the AXA Get Healthy Day with Mobike event. Go green and make new friends when you join other cyclists on a scenic 6km cycling route that takes you past some of Singapore's most beautiful spots. Take part in AXA’s and Mobike’s aim to break the national record for the largest parade of bike-sharing cyclists through this event. Join in the fun and take home goodie bags filled with $20 CapitaVouchers, $10 Mobike Credits and healthy snacks.
Take part in AXA and Mobike’s aim to break the national record for the largest parade of bike-sharing cyclists through this event. Join in the fun and take home goodie bags and prizes such as $20 CapitaVouchers, $10 Mobike Credits and healthy snacks.
Sign Up Now https://www.axa.com.sg/axagamechanger
For a limited time only,
- enjoy $30 CapitaVouchers when you purchase a InternationalExclusive or SmartCare Optimum policy respectively.
- enjoy $10 Mobike Credit when you purchase a Basic Care Rider with a AXA Shield core policy and get additional $10 CapitaVoucher when you purchase a General Care Rider and/or Home Care Rider with a AXA Shield core policy.
Terms and conditions below.
Terms and conditions
AXA Health Challenge Terms And Conditions
- The following terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) shall apply to AXA “We” Facebook Contest (the “Contest”) and AXA Singapore’ refers to AXA Insurance Pte. Ltd.
- Contest: The Contest will be officially posted on AXA Singapore’s Facebook and Instagram page. It will commence on 30 October 2017 at 1200 hours (GMT+8) and end on 17 December 2017 at 2359 hours (GMT+8). It consists of 6 challenges over the 6 time periods:
- Challenge 1: 30 October – 5 November
- Challenge 2: 6 November – 12 November
- Challenge 3: 13 November – 19 November
- Challenge 4: 20 November – 26 November
- Challenge 5: 27 November – 3 December
- Challenge 6: 4 December – 17 December
- These are the steps to participate in the Contest:
- Participants have to submit an Instagram post by uploading a picture or video of them with the hashtag “#NeverTooLate” and “#AXAGamechanger” along with one or two sentences describing how the participant will take up the challenge on their public profile.
- Winners will be chosen based on the quality of their post by a panel of staff at AXA Singapore based on the following criteria:
- Creativity of Caption with the use of #NeverTooLate and #AXAGameChanger (20%)
- Creativity of Visual (80%)
- Each participant is limited to one entry per challenge. AXA Singapore has the right to disqualify and/or remove any entries that does not meet the requirement set out in Clause 3
- Eligibility to be qualified to win the prizes:
- Participants will be required to register on Health Campaign microsite (www.axagamechanger.axa.com.sg), whereby participants will have to provide their particulars – Name, Contact Number, Email Address, Instagram Handle and Age Group.
- Employees of AXA Singapore, its affiliates, media and advertising agencies, and their immediate family members, are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
- There will be three (3) winners per challenge. First prize is 1 x FitBit, prize for second runner-up is $100 Decathlon voucher and prize for third runner-up is $50 Decathalon voucher.
- The winner’s name will be announced on AXA Singapore’s Facebook and Instagram page and electronic direct mailer by the following Wednesday after the challenge ends, 1200 hours (GMT+8).
- AXA Singapore will contact the winner by replying to the winner’s post on Instagram and sending the winner a private message regarding the collection of the prize. The winner will be required to acknowledge the private message by replying to the private message. The winner of the prize will be given one (1) month to collect the prize from the date of notification. AXA Singapore reserves the right to deal with the unclaimed prize in any manner it deems fit.
- AXA Singapore’s decision is final and binding. No appeal will be entertained.
- In the event that the winner is disqualified from the Contest, AXA Singapore may decide whether an alternate winner should be selected.
- Prizes are non-transferable, unless stated otherwise and non-exchangeable for cash, and may be subject to availability. AXA Singapore reserves the right to replace any prize with an item of similar value without prior notice. All prizes will be awarded on an “as is” basis, and all warranties, express or implied, are disclaimed. AXA Singapore does not guarantee nor bear liability regarding the quality, performance, technical specifications, conditions or safety of the prizes.
- Each participant in the Contest represents and warrants that all materials, documents, information and forms submitted or created by him or her in connection with the Contest does not infringe on the rights of any party, including but not limited to intellectual property rights relating to any patent, trademark or brand name registered or enforceable anywhere in the world. Such participant shall indemnify AXA Singapore and its affiliates against any claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses incurred by AXA Singapore and its affiliates arising out of or in connection with any such infringement (including legal costs on a solicitor-client basis), and shall at the request of AXA Singapore, defend any action brought against AXA Singapore and its affiliates for any such claim for liability and/or damages.
- The participant shall not own any intellectual property rights (including moral rights) to any of his or her work or creations submitted in connection with the Contest and accordingly agrees to unconditionally waive all such rights.
- All worldwide intellectual property rights, in any work or submission by any participant created in connection with the Contest shall be unconditionally vested in and owned by AXA Singapore without further action but the participant shall execute any documentation in favour of AXA Singapore for such purposes where necessary or required. AXA Singapore shall have the right to create derivative works there from and sub- license any such works to any third party at its discretion without compensation to any participant.
- By entering this Contest, all participants agree to release, discharge, and hold harmless AXA Singapore and its partners, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, agents and their employees, officers, directors, and representatives from any claims, losses, and damages arising out of their participation in this Contest or any Contest-related activities or for (i) any printing or typographical errors in any materials or communication associated with the Contest and (ii) any use of the prizes.
- By taking part in the Contest, all participants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions as well as the prevailing Facebook and Instagram terms and conditions of use, which may be amended from time to time, without notice.
- THIS CONTEST IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAWS. To the extent permitted by law, the right to litigate, to seek injunctive relief or to make any other recourse to judicial or any other procedure in case of disputes or claims resulting from or on connection with this Contest are hereby excluded and any participant expressly waives any and all such rights.
- AXA Singapore reserves the right to verify the validity and originality of any entry and/or the identity of the participant (including a participant's email address), AXA Singapore reserves the right to remove any entries or block any users using profanity, racial slurs, foul language or comments that may be deemed as an attack on AXA Singapore or the Contest.
- All personal data furnished by participants and collected in connection with this Contest will be subject to AXA Singapore’s Data Use Statement which is available at AXA Singapore’s website (https://www.axa.com.sg/customer-care/useful-information).
AXA Health Customer Incentive Campaign Terms & Conditions
- Campaign Period: 16 October 2017 to 31 December 2017
- AXA Shield Riders (Basic Care Rider, General Care Rider and Home Care Rider)
- SmartCare Optimum Enhanced
This campaign is applicable for
- All new Shield rider(s) applications and existing Shield Policyholders who add-on new rider(s), submitted and received by AXA Insurance Pte Ltd (“AXA”) between 16 October 2017 and 31 December 2017 (both dates inclusive). The eligible policy(ies) must be incepted by 1 March 2018.
- All new InternationalExclusive and SmartCare Optimum Enhanced applications, issued by AXA between 16 October 2017 and 31 December 2017 (both dates inclusive).
- To be eligible for the campaign, customers must not cancel their AXA Plan(s) during the free-look period.
Customers who purchase an eligible plan will be entitled to the incentive listed below. Every eligible customer is entitled to one (1) incentive per policy. Incentives for AXA Shield Riders are cumulative.
Plans Purchased Incentive (per policy) InternationalExclusive S$30 CapitaVoucher SmartCare Optimum Enhanced S$30 CapitaVoucher AXA Shield Basic Care Rider S$10 Mobike credit AXA Shield General Care Rider and/or Home Care Rider S$10 CapitaVoucher
- The S$10 Mobike credit is only applicable for customers who sign up for AXA Shield Basic Care Rider, issued on a first-come-first-served basis, limited to first 3,000 customers. A unique promo code will be issued to customer via SMS upon signing up. This incentive is subject to Mobike’s terms and conditions.
Eligible Policyholders who qualify for CapitaVoucher (and have their AXA eligible policies still in-force) will receive a redemption letter from AXA by 1 March 2018.
- For redemption of the CapitaVoucher, the original redemption letter as well as the NRIC/Passport must to be presented for verification at the venue to be specified in the redemption letter.
- In the event that a Policyholder is unable to redeem the CapitaVoucher personally, the Policyholder may complete the authorisation form to authorise another party to collect the voucher on their behalf. The authorised party’s NRIC/Passport must be presented at the point of collection.
- The CapitaVoucher must be collected no later than 31 March 2018 and is not exchangeable for cash.
Mobike Credit Promotion Terms and Conditions
- Each $10 Mobike promo code entitles the user to 10 one (1) hour free ride on Mobike bicycle (“$10 credit)”. The $10 credit or part thereof cannot be used concurrently with other promotions organised by Mobike. During a non-free day, week or month, Mobike charges $0.50 for every 30 minutes of rental and this will be deduct-able from your wallet. The rental time will start from time of unlock and stop at the time of locking a Mobike.
- Promo codes redemption date will be valid till 1st April 2018, the usage validity will be one (1) year starting from the date of redemption.
- Any promo codes given can be used in Singapore only and is only meant for Singapore registered mobile number ie (+65).
- Any promo codes given is meant for renting of Mobike bicycle using the Mobike Mobile Application. Users are required to make a refundable deposit of $49 using their credit or debit card in order to unlock a Mobike. The refundable deposit is a standalone component for security purpose. Users may choose to request a full refund through the Mobile application if they like to stop using Mobike in the future.
- User will be able to locate available Mobike(s) using the GPS and map, subject to the availability of nearby bicycle(s).
- Any promo codes given are not refundable in cash, transferable to any other mode of payment or replaceable if lost, destroyed or stolen.
- Any promo codes given are not to be misused, re-sold or used for any illegal purposes that infringes Singapore law.
- Singapore Mobike reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice.
- AXA Insurance Pte Ltd shall not be liable for any liabilities, losses, damages, costs and expenses in connection with or resulting from this promotion.
AXA Get Healthy Day with Mobike Event Terms And Conditions
- AXA Get Healthy Day with Mobike 2017 (“Event”) is owned by AXA Insurance Pte Ltd (the “Event Owner”), who is also the Title Sponsor, and organised by Lighthouse Events Pte Ltd (“the Event Organiser”) in accordance with these terms and conditions, applicable to participants, which can be found at www.axa.com.sg/axagamechanger (the “Official Website”).
- By signing up to participate in the Event, the person named in the online form (the “Participant”) confirms his/her agreement and acceptance to abide by these terms and conditions.
- By signing up, the Participant also gives the Event Organiser, the Event Owner and the relevant business partners and agents permission to collect, use and disclose his/her personal data for purposes reasonably required for the conduct and promotion of the Event and future events similar to the Event. The purposes for which the Event Owner will use the personal data are set out in a Data Use Statement, which is accessible at https://www.axa.com.sg/customer-care/useful-information or available on request and which the Participant will have read and understood.
- The Participant will receive a confirmation email from the Event Owner after registering for the Event.
- The Event Owner reserves the right to use any photographs, motion pictures, images, recordings, or any other record of the Event and its Participants for any commercial advertising and other promotional purposes linked to the Event or any future events.
- The Participant agrees to: (i) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about himself/herself in the registration form (the “Registration Data”) and (ii) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to ensure that it is true, accurate, current and complete. The Event Owner and/or the Event Organiser may contact the Participant from time to time by email and/or SMS. The Participant agrees to receive notices in connection with the Event primarily through email.
- This is a free Event, please do notify Event Owners should you be unable to attend after receiving the confirmation email after registration. Registration is also strictly non-transferrable.
- The Event Owner and the Event Organiser reserves the right to modify any of these terms and conditions from time to time as it deems fit. If there is ambiguity in any of these provisions, the Event Owner shall be the sole authority to interpret them – and in so doing, it may take into account the interests of all affected Participants. Participants will be notified of any amendments to these terms and conditions on the Official Website.
- The Participant acknowledges that the Event Owner does not assume any operational role in connection with the organization of the Event. As such, the Participant agrees that the Event Owner shall not be held liable for any loss, damage, personal injury or death in connection with the Event.
- To the greatest extent permitted by the law, the Event Organiser shall not be held liable for any loss, damage, personal injury or death in connection with the Event.
- The Event Owner and Event Organiser reserves the right to cancel or change any details of the Event or any component of it at any time without prior notice to Participants. Every reasonable effort will be made to inform Participants of changes prior to the date of the Event.
- The Event Organiser reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice to Participants, to amend the cycling routes for the Event as it deems fit for the safety of the Participants. In such cases, every reasonable effort will be made to inform Participants prior to the date of the Event. The Event Organiser shall not be liable for any loss or inconvenience consequential to such changes.
- Participants must not:
- ride dangerously or negligently;
- wear any mobile music device while riding;
- use hand-held cameras or telephones while riding;
- ride with Aero helmet; or
- ride with their pets
- Please note that Participants are not allowed to abandon the Mobike bicycles along the cycling route as this can be a safety hazard to others.
- All Participants must follow the designated routes and abide by the instructions given by the security, traffic management and Event officials throughout the Event.
- For safety reasons, if Event officials decide that Participants are unlikely to complete their ride within the stipulated duration, Event officials will divert them to designated diversion points along the route.
- For safety reasons, Participants have to be equipped with proper footwear on the day of the Event. Participants are not allowed to be in slippers, crocs and other footwear deemed unsuitable by the Event Organiser during their ride.
- Participants are encouraged to consult their medical practitioners prior to registration and before participating in the Event.
- If there is an emergency, medical personnel reserve the right:
- to remove any Participants if they decide that he/she is unable to continue his/her ride; and
- to send any casualties to the nearest recommended hospital.
- All Participants between the age of 18 to 80 will be covered under a basic complimentary Group Personal Accident insurance sponsored by AXA Insurance Pte Ltd (“AXA”). Insurance coverage shall commence from the official start of the ride till the end of the ride. Each Participant will be provided with a policy limit of the following:
– S$5,000 for accidental death
– S$5,000 for permanent disability
– S$500 for medical expenses (Excess: S$50.00 any one accident, maximum S$1,000 for the insured period),
Subject to AXA standard policy terms, conditions and exceptions.
All payouts will be based on assessments and approvals of duly completed claim forms together with supporting documents within 14 days of the accident occurrence.
For enquiries or claims, please contact AXA Customer Service at 1800 880 4888 email email@example.com (Operating Hours: 9am to 5.30pm on weekdays, excluding Public Holidays).
This Insurance plan is underwritten by AXA Insurance Pte Ltd.
- The Participant’s age will be deemed to be his/her age on the day he/she participates in the Event. Event Owner and Event Organiser reserve the right to turn away any Participants who do not adhere to these terms and conditions.
- Participants, who must be 18 years of age and above, will ride for an approximate distance of 7km.
- The distance and duration for each of the Event categories are approximate. The Event Organiser reserves the right to change the distance and duration for any of the categories should circumstance demands it.
- If you are a Participant below 18 years of age, your parent or legal guardian would need to complete the indemnity form onsite at the Event day on your behalf, to participate in the Event.
- A goodie bag will be given to Participants and is limited to the first 200 sign ups. Participants are required to show the confirmation email sent by Event Owner to redeem the goodie bag. The redemption of the goodie bag will only take place at the end of the Event after the Participant successfully completes the riding route.