Terms and conditionsAXA Term Protector Extra Premium Discount Campaign Terms and Conditions
- This promotion is applicable for all new applications submitted and received by AXA Insurance Pte Ltd (“AXA”) between 19 July 2021 and 31 October 2021 (both dates inclusive). The relevant AXA policy (or policies) must be incepted by 31 January 2022 to be eligible for this promotion. For the avoidance of doubt, this promotion is applicable if the relevant policy (or policies) and rider(s) are procured by the prospect.
- All plans, including riders, must be made by regular premium payment term and are applicable for all premium payment modes (monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, annual).
- This promotion is only applicable for AXA Term Protector and AXA Term Protector Prime, Advance Total and Permanent Disability (TPD) Payout and Advance Critical Illness (CI) Payout riders.
- This promotion is NOT applicable for AXA Term Protector (To Age 99) and AXA Term Protector Prime (To Age 99) along with their attached rider(s).
- A 20% perpetual discount on premiums will be applicable for AXA Term Protector (To Age 99) and AXA Term Protector Prime (To Age 99) and their attached Advance Total and Permanent Disability (TPD) Payout and Advance Critical Illness (CI) Payout riders.
- All decisions made by AXA in relation to this promotion (including the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions) shall be final and binding on all participants of the promotion. Appeals will not be entertained.
- AXA shall not be liable for any liabilities, losses, damages, costs and expenses in relation to this promotion.
- AXA reserves the right to vary the Terms and Conditions, including withdrawal or termination of this promotion at any time without prior notice.
- In the event of any dispute that arises in relation to this promotion, AXA’s decision will be absolute and final.
AXA Term Protector and AXA Term Protector Prime are plans underwritten by AXA Insurance Pte Ltd. This advertisement is not a contract of insurance and not for use outside Singapore. The precise terms and conditions are specified in the policy contract. This advertisement is for your information only and does not have any regard to your specific investment objectives, financial situation or particular needs. You may wish to seek advice from a financial consultant before making a commitment to buy the product, and if you choose not to seek advice, you should consider whether the product is suitable for you. Buying a life insurance policy is a long-term commitment. An early termination usually involves high costs and the surrender value payable may be less than the total premiums paid. A Product Summary is available and may be obtained from a financial consultant representing AXA. You should read it before deciding whether to purchase the policy. Protected up to specified limits by SDIC. This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore. All information is correct as of 19 July 2021.