AXA Shield 10% First Year Premium Discount
AXA is offering 10% first year premium discount to the Public Officers and their dependents when they sign up AXA Shield Plan (Plan A, Plan B and Standard Plan). This promotion is valid until 31 January 2023. Find out more from our representatives today!
Terms and conditions*AXA Shield Terms and Conditions
- Eligibility criteria: All Public Officers and their dependents. Dependents refers to Public Officer’s spouse, child(ren) and parents.
- 10% discount on the first year AXA Shield basic plan premium excluding MediShield Life premium. Full premium payable from 2nd year onwards.
- Applicable to AXA Shield Plan A & B and Standard Plan only.
- Not applicable to rider – AXA Enhanced Care.
- Eligible Period: New policies issued from 1 May 2022 to 31 January 2023
- “Public Officer” means anyone who is employed in the service of the Singapore Government (including all Ministries, Governmental departments and Organs of State), or any Singapore Statutory Board.
- All decisions made by AXA in connection with this campaign (including the interpretation of terms and conditions of this campaign) shall be final and binding on all participants of the promotion. Appeals will not be entertained.
- AXA shall not be liable for any liabilities, losses, damages, costs and expenses in connection with or resulting from this promotion.
- AXA may at its sole and absolute discretion and without prior notice, withdraw or terminate this campaign or vary the terms and conditions of this campaign.
- In any dispute, AXA’s decision will be absolute and final.
AXA Shield is a plan underwritten by AXA Insurance Pte Ltd (“AXA”). This advertisement is not a contract of insurance and not for use outside Singapore. The precise terms and conditions are specified in the policy contract. This advertisement is for your information only and does not have any regard to your specific investment objectives, financial situation or particular needs. You may wish to seek advice from a financial consultant before making a commitment to buy the product, and if you choose not to seek advice, you should consider whether the product is suitable for you. This is only product information provided by us. You should seek advice from a financial consultant if in doubt. Buying health insurance products that are not suitable for you may impact your ability to finance your future healthcare needs. A Product Summary is available and may be obtained from a financial consultant representing AXA. You should read it before deciding whether to purchase the policy. If you decide that the policy is not suitable after purchasing it, you may terminate the policy in accordance with the free-look provision, and AXA may recover from you any expense incurred in underwriting the policy. A penalty may be imposed for early termination and the new policy may cost more, or have less benefits at the same cost. Protected up to specified limits by SDIC. This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore. All information is correct as of 1 May 2022.