Terms and conditions
- This promotion is applicable for all new applications submitted and received by AXA insurance Pte Ltd ("AXA") between 1 January 2021 and 31 March 2021 (both dates inclusive). The relevant AXA policy (or policies) must be incepted by 30 April 2021 to be eligible for this promotion.
- This promotion is applicable for all premium payment modes (monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, annual) of Eligible Plan(s). Top-up premiums and Recurrent Single Premiums are not eligible.
- This cash reward is a one-time promotion and shall be rounded up to the nearest dollar.
- Cash Rewards will be credited via PayNow (NRIC needs to be registered with PayNow) except for overseas customers. Customers without a valid PayNow account that is registered with NRIC will not be able to receive and Cash Rewards. PayNow that is registered with mobile numbers will not be able to receive Cash Rewards due to securtiy concerns. Overseas customers will be receiving the Cash Rewards via telegraphic transfers. The exchange rates will be based on the day of transfer.
- Reward points earned from multiple Eligible Plan(s) under the same policyholder can be consolidated to meet the minimum reward points to be eligible for Cash Rewards / Bonus Gift. The Cash Rewards will be based on the first premium payment of the eligible plans. Each policyholder will be entitled to a maximum of S$1,000 Cash Rewards after combining all plans (can be of different Life Assured) purchased under all groups.
Mode of Premium payment First premium payment Monthly 2x monthly premiums paid Quarterly 1x quarterly premiums paid Semi-annual 1x semi-annual premiums paid Annual 1x annual premiums paid
- Policyholders with 30,000 Reward Points and above will only be entitled to a maximum of one iPhone 12 128GB (Gift). The colour of the iPhone 12 is up to AXA's discretion based on availability from our vendor.
- To be eligible for the Cash Reward and/or Gift, policyholders must not cancel their AXA plan(s) during the fourteen-day (14-day) free look period.
- Policyholders who qualify for this promotion and still have their AXA policies inforce after the free look period will receive a redemption notification and/or letter from AXA by 30 June 2021.
- For redemption of the Gift, policyholders will need to present the redemption letter as well as their NRIC/Passport for verification at the venue specified in the redemption letter. The redemption letter will be emailed to qualified policyholders. Hence, please ensure that the latest correct email address is provided to AXA during policy application.
- In the event that a policyholder is unable to redeem the gift personally, the policyholder may complete the authorisation form to authorize another party to collect the Gift on their behalf. A copy of the Policyholder's NRIC/Passport together with the authorised party's NRIC/Passport must be presented at point of collection.
- The Gift must be collected no later than 31 July 2021. There will be strictly no appeals on the extension of the deadline.
- The Cash Rewards and Gift are not exchangeable for cash or any other promotional items or gifts.
- AXA reserves the right to replace or substitute the Cash Rewards and Gift with another item of equivalant value without giving Policyholders prior notice.
- All decisions made by AXA in connection with this promotion (including the interpretation of these Term and Conditions) shall be final and binding on all participants of the promotion. Appeals will not be entertained.
- AXA shall not be liable for any liabilities, losses, damages, costs and expenses in connection with or resulting from this promotion.
- In the event of any dispute, AXA's decision will be absolute and final.
Important informationThe applicable plans are underwritten by AXA. Thise advertisement is not a contract of insurance and not for use outside Singapore. The precise terms and conditions are specified in the policy contract.
This advertisement is for your information only and does not have any regard to your specific investment objectives, financial situation or particular needs. You may wish to see advice from a financial consultant before making a commitment to buy the product, and if you choose not to seek out advice, you should consider whether the product is suitable for you.
Buying a life insurance policy is a long-term commitment. An early termination usually involves high costs and the surrender value payable may be less than the total premiums paid.
Buying an Investment-Linked Policy ("ILP") comes with the investment risks, as the value of units in the ILP Subfund(s) are available and income accruing to the units, if any, may rise or fall, which may lead to possible loss of the principal amount invested. Past performance figures shown are not indicative of future performances.
A Product Summary with details on product features and charges and a Product Highlights Sheet in relation to the ILP Sub-funds(s) are available and may be obtained from a financial consultant representing AXA. You should read them before deciding whether to subscribe for units in the ILP Sub-Fund(s).
Buying health insurance products that are not suitable for you may impact your ability to finance your future healthcare needs. The benefits of the policy will only be payable upon an accident occuring, It is usually detrimental to replace an existing personal accident policy with a new one.
Protected up to specified limits by SDIC
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary authority of Singapore.
All information is correct as of 1 January 2021.