AXA's new One Protect
Take the quiz on the Honeycombers' website to find out how ready you are for adulthood!
Fill in the contact form at the end of the quiz to meet a Financial Consultant and learn more about One Protect bundle. You will get a S$25 NTUC voucher1 and 20 AXA points2.
* Terms & Conditions Apply
Terms and conditions
Promotional Terms and Conditions
- 1. An AXA Financial Consultant will contact you through the phone number or/and the email address you provide in the contact form. One NTUC voucher worth S$25 is awarded per 1-to-1 meeting with an AXA Financial Consultant, for the first 1-to-1 meeting only. The AXA Financial Consultant will bring the voucher to you after the first meeting. Offer valid until 31 March 2018, while stock lasts.
- 1 AXA point = 1 S$. AXA points are awarded to One Protect policyholders. They can be used to offset premiums on renewal or enjoy lifestyle promotions with our partner merchants. Upon your 1-to-1 meeting with an AXA Financial Consultant and upon successful inception of your One Protect policy, you will receive 20 AXA points. Offer valid until 31 March 2018.
Please refer to the Terms & Conditions applicable for One Protect insurance product bundle ("One Protect"), available on our website oneprotect.axa.com.sg
One Protect must consist of the core cover which comprises of at least one Hospitalisation plan (AXA Shield or SmartCare Optimum Enhanced), one Personal Accident plan (SmartPersonal Accident) and one Life plan (Term Protector).
One Protect is open for application until 31st March 2018 (date inclusive).
Until 31st March 2018 (date inclusive), only Travel coverage is available in addition to the core cover.
In the event one or more products from One Protect core cover is cancelled, discontinued or terminated/lapsed, at anytime and for any reason, whether by the policyholder or AXA, the remaining policies in force will be converted to individual product offerings, according to the policyholder's choice in the application form. The policyholder will forthwith be disqualified from participating in the rewards programme. AXA points will not be available to the disqualified policyholder and the AXA points not transferable.
AXA points shall be awarded to the policyholder based on the amount of annual premium charged, without premiums paid using CPF fund, on the following basis:
- 20 AXA points for the first 100 customers to sign up and 10 AXA points for the next 100.
- 10% of annual premium as a welcome gift upon sign up.
- 3% as a renewal gift, awarded upon sign up and available two (2) months from forerunning anniversary.
- 3% as a no Travel claim gift, available from 13th month (eligible for Travel policy only).
- 25 AXA points as a referral gift; awarded to both policyholder and referee (upon referee's successful inception of One Protect).
1 (one) AXA point equals 1 (one) Singapore dollar (S$).
AXA points can be used to offset policyholder's renewal premium or secure a voucher from listed merchants.
AXA points shall be awarded upon the successful inception of the One Protect (to include the core cover and applicable add-on insurance policies, if any).
The insurance policies stated are underwritten by AXA Insurance Pte Ltd.
The quiz and the contact form are not a contract of insurance. The precise terms and conditions of the plan are specified in the policy contract.
The investments in investment-linked policies ("ILP") are subjected to investment risks including the possible loss of the principal amount invested. The value of units in the ILP sub-fund and the income accruing to the units, if any, may fall or rise. You should read the product summary and the product highlights sheet ("PHS") before deciding whether to subscribe for units in the ILP sub-fund. The product summary and the PHS may be obtained from a Financial Consultant representing AXA Insurance Pte Ltd.
Buying a life insurance policy is a long-term commitment. An early termination of the policy usually involves high costs and the surrender value payable may be less than the total premiums paid.
Buying health insurance products that are not suitable for you may impact your ability to finance your future healthcare needs. It is usually detrimental to replace an existing accident and health insurance policy with a new one. A penalty may be imposed for early policy termination and the new policy may cost more or have less benefits at the same cost.
The benefits of the Personal Accident policy will only be payable upon an accident occurring.
A product summary in relation to the insurance policies is available and may be obtained from AXA Insurance Pte Ltd and the participating distributors' offices. You should read the product summary before deciding whether to purchase the policy.
The above is for your information only and does not have any regard to your specific investment objectives, financial situation and any of your particular needs. You may wish to seek advice from a Financial Consultant before making a commitment to purchase the product. In the event that you choose not to seek advice from a Financial Consultant, you should consider whether the product in question is suitable for you.
The insurance policy featured in this brochure is protected under the Policy Owners' Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for your policy is automatic and no further action is required from you, should you buy the policy. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the Policy Owners' Protection Scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please visit the AXA website at www.axa.com.sg or visit the LIA, GIA or SDIC websites (www.lia.org.sg, www.gia.org.sg or www.sdic.org.sg) for a copy of the SDIC Guide on PPF Scheme (Life Insurance/General Insurance).