Terms and conditionsAXA Life Treasure Multiplier Benefit rider Premium Discount Campaign Terms and conditions
- This promotion is applicable for all new applications submitted and received by AXA Insurance Pte Ltd (“AXA”) by 31 March 2020. The Policy must be incepted by 30 June 2020 to be eligible for this promotion.
- This campaign is applicable for all premium modes (monthly, quarterly, semi-annual or annual) of the Eligible Plan(s).
- To be eligible for the campaign discount, the minimum Sum Assured must be S$100,000 and above. If your Policy’s Sum Assured is reduced to below S$100,000, the campaign premium discount will be removed. This is applicable even after Your Policy is issued.
- All decisions made by AXA in connection with this promotion (including the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions) shall be final and binding on all participants of the promotion. Appeals will not be entertained.
- AXA shall not be liable for any liabilities, losses, damages, costs and expenses in connection with or resulting from this promotion.
- AXA may at its sole and absolute discretion and without prior notice, withdraw or terminate this campaign or vary the terms and conditions of this campaign.
- In any dispute, AXA’s decision will be absolute and final.
AXA Life Treasure is a plan underwritten by AXA Insurance Pte Ltd. This advertisement is not a contract of insurance and not for use outside Singapore. The precise terms and conditions are specified in the policy contract. This advertisement is for your information only and does not have any regard to your specific investment objectives, financial situation or particular needs. You may wish to seek advice from a financial consultant before making a commitment to buy the product, and if you choose not to seek advice, you should consider whether the product is suitable for you. Buying a life insurance policy is a long-term commitment. An early termination usually involves high costs and the surrender value payable may be less than the total premiums paid. A Product Summary is available and may be obtained from a financial consultant representing AXA. You should read it before deciding whether to purchase the policy. Protected up to specified limits by SDIC. This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore. All information is correct as of 1 January 2020.