AXA Life Multiprotect Critical illness Rider
Enjoy 15% premium discount on Critical Illness riders until the end of the premium payment term when you purchase AXA LIFE MULTIPROTECT from 10 Jan – 29 Mar 2018.
Critical illness can strike anyone at any time. Ensure that you and your loved ones are well prepared when the unforeseen happens with AXA LIFE MULTIPROTECT.
Offering you the flexibility to choose your critical illness coverage suited to your needs:
- Early Critical Illness Benefit rider: Covers 38 early stage, 33 intermediate stage and 40 advanced stage critical illnesses, with 11 Special and 10 Juvenile conditions
- Critical Illness Benefit rider: Guard against 40 advanced stage critical illnesses
Find out more from us today to be rewarded with 15% savings on Critical Illness riders until the end of the premium payment term.
* Terms & Conditions Apply
Terms and conditions
- This promotion is applicable for all new applications submitted and received by AXA Insurance Pte Ltd (“AXA”) between 10 January 2018 and 29 March 2018 (both dates inclusive). The relevant AXA policy (or policies) must be incepted by 31 May 2018 to be eligible for this promotion.
- This promotion is applicable for all premium modes (monthly, quarterly, semi-annual or annual) of the Eligible Plan(s).
- All decisions made by AXA in connection with this promotion (including the interpretation of terms and conditions of this promotion) shall be final and binding on all parties participating in the promotion.
- AXA shall not be liable for any liabilities, losses, damages, costs and expenses in connection with or resulting from this promotion.
- AXA may at its sole and absolute discretion and without prior notice, withdraw or terminate this campaign or vary the terms and conditions of this promotion.
AXA Life MultiProtect is a plan underwritten by AXA Insurance Pte Ltd. This electronic direct mail is not a contract of insurance. The precise terms and conditions of the plan are specified in the policy contract. A product summary is available and may be obtained from AXA Insurance Pte Ltd and the participating distributors’ offices. You should read the product summary before deciding whether to purchase the policy. Buying a life insurance policy is a long-term commitment. An early termination of the policy usually involves high costs and the surrender value payable may be less than the total premiums paid. This electronic direct mail is published for general information only and does not have regard to the specific investment objectives, financial situation and the particular needs of any specific person. You may wish to seek advice from a financial adviser before making a commitment to purchase the product. In the event that you choose not to seek advice from a financial adviser, you should consider whether the product in question is suitable for you. The insurance policy featured in this electronic direct mail is protected under the Policy Owners’ Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for your policy is automatic and no further action is required from you should you buy the policy. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the Policy Owners’ Protection Scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please visit the AXA website at www.axa.com.sg or visit the LIA or SDIC websites (www.lia.org.sg or www.sdic.org.sg) for a copy of the SDIC Guide on PPF Scheme (Life Insurance).