Terms and conditionsAXA JoyFest Terms and Conditions
- This promotion is applicable for all new applications submitted and received by AXA Insurance Pte Ltd (“AXA”) between 10 October 2019 and 31 December 2019 (both dates inclusive). The relevant AXA policy (or policies) must be incepted by 31 January 2020 to be eligible for this promotion.
- This campaign is applicable for regular annual premium payment modes of the Eligible Plan(s) only. Single and Limited Pay plans are not eligible.
- Multiple Eligible Plan(s) can be combined to achieve the Tier 1, 2 or 3 if they fulfil all campaign criteria. Each eligible Policyholder who purchases multiple Eligible Plans (can be of different Life Assured) will only be entitled to a maximum of one (1) Reward at the highest tier. The Reward will be based on the qualifying tier of the combined annual premiums.
- To be eligible for the Rewards, Policyholders must not cancel their AXA plan(s) during the fourteen-day (14-day) free look period.
- Policyholders who qualify for this promotion and still have their AXA policies inforce after the free look period will receive a redemption notification from AXA by 31 March 2020.
- The Rewards is not exchangeable for cash or any other promotional items or gifts.
- For redemption of the Gift, Policyholders will need to present the redemption letter as well as their NRIC/Passport for verification at the venue to be specified in the redemption letter.
- In the event that a Policyholder is unable to redeem the Gift personally, the Policyholder may complete the authorisation form to authorize another party to collect the Gift on their behalf. A copy of the Policyholder’s NRIC/ Passport together with the authorised party’s NRIC/Passport must be presented at point of collection.
- The Rewards must be collected no later by 30 April 2020.
- AXA reserves the right to replace or substitute the Rewards with another item of equivalent value without giving Policyholders prior notice.
- All decisions made by AXA in connection with this promotion (including the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions) shall be final and binding on all participants of the promotion. Appeals will not be entertained.
- AXA shall not be liable for any liabilities, losses, damages, costs and expenses in connection with or resulting from this promotion.
The applicable policies under this promotion are underwritten by AXA. This brochure is not a contract of insurance. The precise terms and conditions of the policies are specified in the policy contract. A Product Summary in relation to the policy is available and may be obtained from AXA and the participating distributors’ offices. You should read the Product Summary before deciding whether to purchase the policy. This brochure is for your information only and does not have any regard to specific investment objectives, financial situation and any of your particular needs. You may wish to seek advice from an AXA Financial Consultant before making a commitment to purchase the product. In the event that you choose not to seek advice from an AXA Financial Consultant, you should consider whether the product in question is suitable for you. Investments in investment-linked policies (“ILP”) are subjected to investment risks including the possible loss of the principal amount invested. The value of units in the ILP sub-fund and the income accruing to the units, if any, may fall or rise. You should read the product summary and the product highlights sheet (“PHS”) before deciding whether to subscribe for units in the ILP sub-fund. The product summary and the PHS may be obtained from a Financial Consultant representing AXA. Investments in the unit trust funds are subject to investment risks, including the possible loss of the principal amount invested. The value of units in the unit trust funds and the income accruing to the units, if any, may fall or rise. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future performance. You should read the prospectus and the product highlights sheet before deciding whether to invest in the funds. The prospectus and product highlights sheet may be obtained from AXA Insurance Pte Ltd. Investments are subject to investment risks including the possible loss of the principal amount invested. Buying a life insurance is a long-term commitment. An early termination of the policy usually involves high costs and the surrender value may be less than total premiums paid. Buying health insurance products that are not suitable for you may impact your ability to finance your future healthcare needs. It is usually detrimental to replace an existing accident and health insurance policy with a new one. A penalty may be imposed for early policy termination and the new policy may cost more or have less benefits at the same cost. In the event that you decide that the policy is not suitable after purchasing the policy, you may terminate the policy in accordance with the free look provision, if any, and AXA may recover from you any expense incurred by AXA in underwriting the policy. Protected up to specified limits by SDIC. This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore. Not for use outside Singapore. All information stated in the brochure is correct as of 10 October 2019.