Enjoy twice the joy and up to 10% cash rewards when you get protected with AXA selected plans
AXA DoubleJoy Campaign Brochure Download
Terms and conditionsAXA DoubleJoy Terms and conditions
- The cash rewards is applicable for all new applications submitted and received by AXA Insurance Pte Ltd (“AXA”) between 1 January 2020 and 31 March 2020 (both dates inclusive). The relevant Eligible Plans must be incepted by 30 April 2020 to be eligible for this cash rewards.
- The cash rewards is applicable for all premium payment modes (monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, annual) of the Eligible Plan(s). The cash rewards is applicable for cash plans only. Single Premiums, Top Ups and Recurrent Single Premiums are not eligible.
- For New Customers, the Policy 1 refers to the Eligible Plan with the highest premium among all the Eligible Plans submitted and issued within the eligible periods stated in Clause 1 above.
- To qualify as “Existing Customers (Life and /or Shield plans only)”, one must buy either a AXA Life plan or AXA Shield plan and issued before 1 Jan 2020 (excluding AXA BandAid and GlobalCare Health Plan). The said plan(s) must be in force during the time of the cash rewards payout. Policyholders of the two plans will be considered as “New Customers” instead.
- The cash rewards will be credited to all qualifiers via PayNow except overseas customers. Overseas customers will be receiving the cash rewards via cheques or telegraphic transfers.
- Each policyholder of the Eligible Plan(s) will need to register their NRIC with PayNow by 30 April 2020 to receive the cash rewards.
- Cash rewards is capped at S$5,000 per policyholder after combining all Eligible Plans purchased during this promotion. This maximum payout is applied to both ‘Existing Customers (Life and/or Shield plans only)” & “New Customers” categories.
- To be eligible for the cash rewards, policyholders must not cancel the Eligible Plans purchased for this promotion during the fourteenday (14-day) free look period.
- Policyholders who qualify for this cash rewards and still have their Eligible Plans in force after the free look period will receive a redemption notification from AXA by 30 June 2020.
- The cash rewards is not exchangeable for any other promotional items or gifts.
- AXA reserves the right to replace or substitute the cash rewards with another item of equivalent value without giving policyholders prior notice.
- All decisions made by AXA in connection with this cash rewards (including the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions) shall be final and binding on all participants of the cash rewards. Appeals will not be entertained.
- AXA shall not be liable for any liabilities, losses, damages, costs and expenses in connection with or resulting from this cash rewards./li>
The applicable policies under this promotion are underwritten by AXA. This brochure is not a contract of insurance. The precise terms and conditions of the policies are specified in the policy contract. A Product Summary in relation to the policy is available and may be obtained from AXA and the participating distributors’ offices. You should read the Product Summary before deciding whether to purchase the policy. This brochure is for your information only and does not have any regard to specific investment objectives, financial situation and any of your particular needs. You may wish to seek advice from an AXA Financial Consultant before making a commitment to purchase the product. In the event that you choose not to seek advice from an AXA Financial Consultant, you should consider whether the product in question is suitable for you. Investments in investment-linked policies (“ILP”) are subjected to investment risks including the possible loss of the principal amount invested. The value of units in the ILP sub-fund and the income accruing to the units, if any, may fall or rise. You should read the product summary and the product highlights sheet (“PHS”) before deciding whether to subscribe for units in the ILP sub-fund. The product summary and the PHS may be obtained from a Financial Consultant representing AXA. Buying a life insurance is a long-term commitment. An early termination of the policy usually involves high costs and the surrender value may be less than total premiums paid. Buying health insurance products that are not suitable for you may impact your ability to finance your future healthcare needs. It is usually detrimental to replace an existing accident and health insurance policy with a new one. A penalty may be imposed for early policy termination and the new policy may cost more or have less benefits at the same cost. In the event that you decide that the policy is not suitable after purchasing the policy, you may terminate the policy in accordance with the free look provision, if any, and AXA may recover from you any expense incurred by AXA in underwriting the policy. Protected up to specified limits by SDIC. This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore. Not for use outside Singapore. All information stated in the brochure is correct as of 9 January 2020.