Terms and conditions
Perks for your everyday needs
- This promotion is applicable for all new applications submitted and received by AXA Insurance Pte Ltd (“AXA”) between 26 June 2020 and 30 September 2020 (both dates inclusive). The relevant AXA policy (or policies) must be incepted by 30 October 2020 to be eligible for this promotion.
- This promotion is applicable for all premium payment modes (monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, annual) of the Eligible Plan(s). This campaign is applicable for cash plans only. Single Premiums, Top Ups and Recurrent Single Premiums are not eligible.
Eligible Regular Premium Plans for this promotion:
- AXA Term Protector/Term Protector Prime
- AXA CritiCare for Him/Her
- AXA Super CritiCare
- AXA Cancer ReCover
- AXA Life Treasure
- AXA Decreasing Term Assurance
- AXA FlexiProtector
- AXA Wealth Accelerate
- Savvy Saver
- AXA Early Saver Plus
- AXA Retire Treasure (II)
- AXA Retire Happy (II)
- The Rewards are capped at S$250 per policyholder for this promotion
- The Rewards are dependent on the annualised premiums:
Tier Annualised Premium (per policy) Rewards (Vouchers) Tier 1 $2,000 - $4,999 $100 Tier 2 $5,000 and above $250
- To be eligible for the Rewards, Policyholders must not cancel their AXA plan(s) during the fourteen-day (14-day) free look period.
- Policyholder who purchases multiple plans of the same product will be eligible for only 1 time Rewards pay out based on the plan that has the highest annualised premium.
- Policyholders who qualify for this promotion and still have their AXA policies inforce after the free look period will receive a redemption notification from AXA by 30 Nov 2020.
- The Rewards is not exchangeable for any other promotional items or gifts
- AXA reserves the right to replace or substitute the Rewards with another item of equivalent value without giving Policyholders prior notice.
- All decisions made by AXA in connection with this promotion (including the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions) shall be final and binding on all participants of the promotion. Appeals will not be entertained.
- AXA shall not be liable for any liabilities, losses, damages, costs and expenses in connection with or resulting from this promotion.
- In any dispute, the AXA’s decision will be absolute and final.
Extra life coverage
- This promotion is applicable for all new applications submitted and received by AXA between 26 June 2020 and 30 September 2020 (both dates inclusive). The relevant AXA policy (or policies) must be incepted by 30 October 2020 to be eligible for this promotion. This promotion is applicable to policy term 10 years and above and policy in SGD currency only. All Singapore Residents aged between 0 to 60 (age nearest birthday), standard lives, are eligible to apply. For purchase of multiple Eligible Policies with the same life assured, only the first issued Eligible Policy will be entitled to Extra life coverage ("Extra Cover"). Only applicable to policies that go through full underwriting.
- The Extra Cover applies to AXA Term Protector, AXA Term Protector Prime, Advance Total and Permanent Disability (TPD) rider, Advance Critical Illness (CI) rider and Early Critical Illness (Early CI) rider (respectively defined in the terms of the Eligible Policy), provided that these eligible riders are attached to the Eligible Policy. The Extra Cover is at no additional costs and will cease after the 3rd policy year.
- The original Sum Assured and Extra Cover of the Eligible Policy and its eligible riders are subject to a maximum limit of S$2.5 million per life insured under this campaign. Normal aggregation rules still apply.
- The Extra Cover on TPD and the total Extra Cover on CI and/or Early CI shall not exceed the amount of Extra Cover on death at any point of time.
- The Riders will enjoy up to 50% additional Sum Assured on its Extra Cover, subject to the maximum
percentage of Extra Cover on Death offered in the Eligible Policy.
Sum Assured Extra Cover % of Extra Cover Total Death S$2.00M S$0.50M (subject to S$2.50M) 25% S$2.50M Advanced CI S$0.60M S$0.15M 25% S$0.75M Early CI S$0.40M S$0.10M 25% S$0.50M
- The Extra Cover will immediately cease when the Eligible Policy is at any time free-look, terminated, surrendered or allowed to lapse.
- The Extra Cover will be reinstated together when the Eligible Policy and eligible riders are reinstated, subject to the reinstatement terms and conditions in the General and Supplementary Provisions.
- Both Convertibility & Indexation options are not applicable to the Extra Cover.
There will be no change in the Extra Cover in the event Life Insured choose to increase base cover after
policy is issued.
Year Base Cover Extra Cover Total Cover Upon issued S$1.00M S$0.50M S$1.50M Within 12 months Increase to S$1.50M Still remains at S$0.50M S$2.00M
In the event Policyholder choose to reduce Sum Assured after policy is issued, the Extra Cover will be
revised down proportionally.
Year Base Cover Extra Cover Total Cover 1 S$1.00M S$0.50M S$1.50M 2 Decrease to S$0.50M Revise to S$0.25M S$0.75M
- In the event Policyholder choose to add riders after the policy has been issued, no Extra Cover will be given for the newly added riders
- Within 2 months from expiry of the Extra Cover, Policyholder may apply without medical underwriting to increase the Sum Assured (subject to General and Supplementary Provisions wordings) of the Eligible Policy and its eligible riders, up to the maximum of the prevailing Sum Assured and Extra Cover before the Extra Cover expires. The premium will be increased accordingly to the increase in Sum Assured.
- The usual exclusions, waiting period and survival period will apply the same to the Extra Cover.
- The Extra Cover is not transferrable or exchangeable for cash, credit or any other goods and services.
- AXA is not liable for any losses, claims, demands, expenses and/or other liabilities, whatsoever in relation to this promotion.
Discounts to relieve your financial stress
Eligible riders attached to AXA Term Protector or AXA Term protector Prime are TPD rider and CI Accelerator rider. Visit https://www.axa.com.sg/promotions/axa-life-treasure-multiplier-benefit-rider-premium and https://www.axa.com.sg/promotions/axa-life-treasure-multiplier-benefit-rider-premium for more information.
The applicable policies under this promotion are underwritten by AXA. This brochure is not a contract of insurance. The precise terms and conditions of the policies are specified in the policy contract.
A Product Summary in relation to the policy is available and may be obtained from AXA and the participating distributors’ offices. You should read the Product Summary before deciding whether to purchase the policy.
This brochure is for your information only and does not have any regard to specific investment objectives, financial situation and any of your particular needs. You may wish to seek advice from an AXA Financial Consultant before making a commitment to purchase the product. In the event that you choose not to seek advice from an AXA Financial Consultant, you should consider whether the product in question is suitable for you.
Investments in investment-linked policies (“ILP”) are subjected to investment risks including the possible loss of the principal amount invested. The value of units in the ILP sub-fund and the income accruing to the units, if any, may fall or rise. You should read the product summary and the product highlights sheet (“PHS”) before deciding whether to subscribe for units in the ILP subfund. The product summary and the PHS may be obtained from a Financial Consultant representing AXA.
Investments in the unit trust funds are subject to investment risks, including the possible loss of the principal amount invested. The value of units in the unit trust funds and the income accruing to the units, if any, may fall or rise. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future performance. You should read the prospectus and the product highlights sheet before deciding whether to invest in the funds. The prospectus and product highlights sheet may be obtained from AXA Insurance Pte Ltd.
Investments are subject to investment risks including the possible loss of the principal amount invested.
Buying a life insurance is a long-term commitment. An early termination of the policy usually involves high costs and the surrender value may be less than total premiums paid.
Buying health insurance products that are not suitable for you may impact your ability to finance your future healthcare needs. It is usually detrimental to replace an existing accident and health insurance policy with a new one. A penalty may be imposed for early policy termination and the new policy may cost more or have less benefits at the same cost. In the event that you decide that the policy is not suitable after purchasing the policy, you may terminate the policy in accordance with the free look provision, if any, and AXA may recover from you any expense incurred by AXA in underwriting the policy.
Protected up to specified limits by SDIC.
This advertisement has not been reviewed by Monetary Authority of Singapore.
All information is correct as of 26 June 2020.