More Business Insurance
Protect your company from any unexpected situation with our range of additional Business Insurance plans:
- Combined General Liability
- Commercial All Risks
- Consequential Loss
- Contractors & Erections All Risks
- Directors & Officers Insurance
- Equipment All Risks
- Fidelity Guarantee
- Marine Insurance
- Money Insurance
- Plate glass
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Products Liability
- Public Liability
- Work Injury Compensation
- Combined General Liability Application Form (PDF / 1.1MB)
- Combined General Liability Contractor Application Form (PDF / 1.2MB)
- Combined General Liability Renewal Form (PDF / 186KB)
- D&O Leader II Application Form (PDF / 313KB)
- D&O Leader II Renewal Form (PDF / 101KB)
- Products Liability Brochure (PDF / 610KB)
- Product Liability Application Form (PDF / 687KB)
- Product Liability Renewal Proposal Form (PDF / 267KB)
- Architects & Engineers Construction Application Form (PDF / 249KB)
- Fitness Instructors PI Application Form & Premium Table (PDF / 129KB)
- General Professions PI Application Form (PDF / 201KB)
- IT Professions PI Application Form (PDF / 174KB)
- Professional Indemnity Insurance Renewal Proposal Form (PDF / 114KB)
- Work Injury Compensation Application Form (PDF / 960KB)
- On-Board Vessel Application Form (PDF / 43KB)
Apply for More Business Insurance or submit your enquiries:
To apply for our product, please fill up this form and we will contact you as soon as possible.
For general enquiries, please click here. For claim enquiries, please click here.
Alternatively, you can call us at:
1800 880 4888 (Within Singapore)
(+65) 6880 4888 (International)
This insurance plan is underwritten by AXA Insurance Pte Ltd. The information featured in this website is published for general information only and is not a contract of insurance. The precise terms and conditions of the plan are specified in the policy contract. A product summary for the insurance plan is available and may be obtained from AXA Insurance Pte Ltd and the participating distributors' offices. You should read the product summary before deciding whether to purchase the plan.
You may wish to seek advice from a qualified adviser before making a commitment to purchase the insurance plan. In the event that you choose not to seek advice from a qualified adviser, you should consider whether the plan in question is suitable for you.
The insurance plans featured in this website may be protected under the Policy Owners' Protection Scheme, which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for such plans are automatic and no further action is required from you should you buy the plan. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the Policy Owners' Protection Scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please visit the AXA website at www.axa.com.sg or visit the LIA, GIA or SDIC websites (www.lia.org.sg, www.gia.org.sg or www.sdic.org.sg) for a copy of the SDIC Guide on PPF Scheme.