Personal Accident Claims
If you are a General Insurance Policy holder, you can submit online for your claims. Otherwise please follow the below steps to submit your personal accident claims.
If you are a Life Insurance Policy holder,
Accident Insurance Claim Form (Claimant's Statement)
Attending Physician Statement — Accident Insurance*
If you are a General Insurance Policy holder,
Personal Accident Claims Form
Medical Report Form
- Medical Certificates
- Original Final Hospital / Medical Bills [for rider with Medical Indemnity benefit]
- Copy of Assured's NRIC and Life Assured's NRIC or Birth Certificate
- Medical reports, if any
- Copy of Police Report, if applicable
- Mass Media publications, e.g. Newspaper cuttings etc
AXA Life Insurance Singapore
8 Shenton Way, AXA Tower
#B1-01 Singapore 068811
** Clinical Abstract Application form is required to be signed and submitted in the event that further medical reports are required to be obtained.
- Payment to be made to Policyholder, Assignee or Trustee based on the party applicable on the policy.
- For any CPF funded policy in the event of a TPD and Major illness claim, the applicable insurance proceeds will be paid back to Policyholder's respective CPF account.