- Notify us immediately after discovery of an incident which may give rise to a claim under the policy.
- Notify the police if there is evidence of criminal or malicious act involved.
- Take reasonable measure to mitigate the loss.
- Submit the completed Motor Windscreen Claim Form together with the following documents (where applicable) for claims consideration:
- Copy of Insurance Certificate / Cover Note
- Colour Photos of Damage
- Original Invoice / Receipt
- Copy of Police Report
- Please Note
For Honda, Volkswagen, Hyundai, Chevrolet Scheme policyholders, please proceed to respective distributor workshop (Reporting & Repairs) or our APW (Reporting Only)
- Motor Claims Framework (MCF)
For more information on the Motor Claims Framework, please go to the General Insurance Association website by clicking here.
- Claims Service Guarantee
- Own Damage & Accident Reporting FAQ
- Windscreen Claims FAQ
- Windscreen Repair Scheme
- No Claim Discount