International Exclusive Claims
Complete the appropriate claim form depending on which claim is to be made. All details with respect to member’s ID card/passport number, policy/membership numbers, name of policyholder, etc. should be duly filled.
Based on the claims made, in case of hospitalization or medical related claims, please submit all original medical receipts together with invoices/bills, original or photocopies medical report (issued by the attending registered physician), and appropriate documents.
For admission to Government/Restructured Hospitals (Alexandra, Changi, KK Women’s & Children, National Univerisity, Singapore General Hospital and Tan Tock Seng), this includes:
- A copy of the Inpatient Discharge Summary given to patient upon discharge.
- A copy of the Day Surgery Authorization Form signed by the patient before surgery.
- A copy of the Referral Letter from a General Practitioner, if any.
- The original final Summary Bill and original detailed final Hospital Bill.
- Original Outpatient Bills/Receipts for any Pre-Hospitalisation / Pre-Surgery and Post-Hospitalisation follow-up bills for expenses incurred.
For admission to a Private Hospital (EastShore - now known as Parkway East, Gleneagles, Mount Alvernia, Mount Elizabeth, Raffles, Thomson Medical Centre and Day Surgery Centres/Clinic), this includes:
- Medical Certification of Treatment to be completed by the attending physician/surgeon.
- A copy of Referral Letter from a General Practitioner, if any.
- The original final Summary Bill and original detailed final Hospital bill.
- All other original Outpatient Hospital / doctor's bill and receipts related to admission/surgery.
For more information, please view the charges for Private (PDF, 15.7KB) or Restructured (PDF, 55.8KB) hospitals.
AXA Insurance Pte Ltd
Health Claims Department
8 Shenton Way
#24-01 AXA Tower