Criteria to be an AXA Agent
- At least 18 years old. Singaporean or PR or foreigner holding a valid work permit.
- Min 3 GCE 'O' level.
- Must possess Certificate of General Insurance (CGI) or other acceptable general insurance qualification.
- Agent which is a company or partnership business registered with ACRA must have a minimum paid-up capital of S$25,000 at the time of application and must currently maintain the same. This is only applicable to Private Limited Companies and Limited Companies only.
Please complete the 3 forms
and submit to us together with
the following documents:
- Photocopy O Level Certificate
- Photocopy Higher Diploma
- Photocopy CGI Certificate
- Photocopy HI Certificate
- Photocopy IC
- Hardcopy and Softcopy of Coloured Passport Photograph in jpeg (500 x 414 pixels) or pdf format
- Business Plan/Proposal
- Individual Application: S$53.50 (inclusive of GST) annually, payable to “AXA Insurance Pte Ltd”
- Corporate Application: S$107 (inclusive of GST) annually, payable to “AXA Insurance Pte Ltd”
Please send in your cheque payment only when your application is approved by us.
If you need any assistance to complete these forms, please do not hesitate to contact Distribution Sales Support:
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified. Applications submitted are non returnable.