Claims Service Guarantee
As one of the top three motor insurance companies in Singapore, AXA Insurance ensures you can use your private car with minimum delay after an accident.
For Car Body: survey & repairs authorisation within 24 hours if you are making an own damage claim.
For Car Windscreen: replacement within 8 hours after authorization and subject to the immediate availability of the windscreen and necessary parts.
If we fail to deliver our promise…
You will receive an AXA premium discount voucher for your next purchase of any Personal Lines general insurance policy from AXA Insurance Singapore Pte Ltd:
For Car Body Repairs - S$400 voucher*
For Car Windscreen Replacement - S$100 voucher*
*This voucher is valid for one year from the date of issue and is non-transferable. It can only be used once to offset premiums for one or several AXA personal lines general insurance policies. The voucher shall not be exchangeable for cash. Any unutilised amount of this voucher shall be forfeited and is not refundable. The terms of this voucher may be changed by AXA at any time without notice.
we will double the sum insured for the Policyholder's Motor Personal Accident (PA) cover for the remaining period of the motor insurance policy for the vehicle concerned
Terms & Conditions
1. These Guarantees are applicable if….
You are a policyholder under an AXA Private Motor Car insurance policy and is making an own damage claim
For Car Body Repairs
You must use an AXA Premium Workshop for accident repairs.
You are also entitled to the Guarantee if you are insured under the following AXA motor insurance schemes and your car is repaired at these distributors’ workshops:
Honda (Kah Motor Co. Sdn. Bhd.)
Chevrolet (Alpine Motors)
For Car Windscreen Replacement, you must use any of the AXA Premium Workshops for your windscreen replacement claim
Before you begin our e-Claims Notification, have you done the following?
1. Read our claims procedure in our website.
2. Notify your agent/broker immediately of the claim or call us at our hotline no. 1800 8804 741 for further notice.
If you have done so, you may proceed to file your e-Claims.
Your vehicle is sent to the motor workshop from Mondays to Fridays between 9.00am to 4.00pm (excluding Saturdays, Sundays & Public Holidays).
You have fully paid your motor insurance premium for the car and there are no outstanding liabilities on the applicable motor insurance policy.
We have received all necessary documentation including the Singapore Accident Statement (SAS).
Your claim is not subject to Total Loss (whether actual or constructive) consideration.
No further investigations on your claim under your insurance policy is required.
2. The Guarantee is applicable only with respect to the specified service standards, and does not apply to any other subject matter including quality of repairs or workmanship. AXA does not provide any representations or warranties whatsoever.
3. AXA shall have sole and absolute discretion in deciding all matters arising out of or connected to this Guarantee (including entitlement to and quantum of any awards hereunder or the substitution thereof), and such decision shall be final and binding on all parties. You agree to fully abide by AXA's decision and not to dispute such decisions in any respect.
4. All terms and conditions including any benefits provided under this Guarantee are subject to change by AXA at any time without notice.
5. This Guarantee is effective from 1 July 2007 and is determinable at any time without notice at AXA’s discretion.
For any further information on these Guarantees, please contact your AXA Agent or Broker, or call AXA Customer Service Centre at 1800-8804-741.